Washable Rug Trace Beige
Inspired by Scandinavian style, the Trace rug is the perfect choice for decor involving simple lines, a contemporary and versatile concept. A round cotton rug, washable in a domestic washing machine (8 kg), it is available in the fashionable colors of the season. Its design, shape and color make it suitable for any setting, from a baby's, girl's or boy's bedroom to a living room, bedroom, entrance hall, patio or garden. Hand-made by craftspeople, its natural dyes make it safe to use and, being made of cotton, it is light, pliable and soft. It can be combined with Bereber rugs, Square cushions or anything with a natural base, Pebbles baskets and Geometric wall hangings.
Size: Ø 5' 3"
|Size||Ø 5' 3"|
|Composition||90% cotton 10% other fibre - Base: recycled cotton|
|Net Weigh||7,92 lb|
- Domestically washable: easy to wash, and can be washed in a conventional washing machine.
- Handmade:carefully handmade one by one, and in a traditional way.
- Eco-friendly: Natural cotton and nontoxic dyes.
- Light thanks to their soft and flexible composition.
- Easy to combine: you can combine it with other elements to create a warm and cozy atmosphere.
- A handmade and carefully designed product. Each piece is unique, hence there may be small variations in color and shape.
- This product complies with all quality and safety regulations for children. ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 18001 and AITEX certified.
- This rug is made with the Loop technique: the thread is not cut, continues through the carpet forming small loops. The rug designed with this technique:
• It is more resistant to the passage of people.
• Loose less lint.
If you have pets at home, we recommend that you use carpets made with other techniques than Loop, for example Cut Pile
- Our products are 100% natural fiber based. The reason why the rugs can have lint falls after the first washes. This will be reduced as you aspire the rug (low-to-moderate intensity). If you want to know more about our techniques and craftsmanship Click here
- It is environmentally friendly. Free from toxic dyes or contaminants.
- Suitable for subfloor heating.
- Made en India.
Write Your Own Review
- Machine wash (capacity 8kg or more) separately using a delicate, 30ºC program without whitening.
- Use a light soap, and do not use softeners.
- Do not leave in the machine once the wash has finished, as the colors may run or stain other parts of the rug.
- Dry in the dryer at a low temperature.
- Avoid drying in the sun.
- Don\'t worry if lint appears, as this is residue fiber produced from cutting the cotton. During the first few days, it is advisable to sweep the rug with a hard brush in the direction of the plush, and then it is recommended to use the vacuum cleaner.
- Should you find any long or loose threads, cut these using a pair of scissors. Never pull a thread.
- Keep away from fire.