Woolable Rug Astromouse
Lorena Canals comes to the world of art with the internationally renowned urban-inspired artist Edgar Plans.
Imagine your world through the eyes of Edgar Plans’ cosmic mouse character, born a dreamer who pursues great achievements... And who hasn’t once dreamt of becoming an astronaut to change the world’s vision? A round-shaped rug that will become the accent decoration item in a space-themed kids’ room or in any corner of the house, for a touch of cosmic fantasy with an artsy vibe!
|Size||Ø 3' 3"|
|Colors||Natural, Seashell, Charcoal, Smoke Blue|
|Collection||Edgar Plans x Lorena Canals|
|Certifications||ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 18001, OEKO-Tex Standard 100|
|Composition||Pile: 100% Wool - Base: Recycled Cotton|
|Box Net Weight||6,60 kg|
|Box Height | Length | Width||27 x 60 x 50 cm|
- Washable wool rug: easy to wash.
- Handmade: carefully handmade one by one in a traditional way.
- Eco-friendly: Wool with nontoxic dyes.
- Easy to combine: you can combine it with other elements for achieving a warm and cozy atmosphere.
- This is a handcrafted piece and a carefully designed product. Each piece is unique, which is why there may be small variations in color and shape.
- Wool rugs will shed fibers when new and during use. This is not a defect, but a characteristic of the natural wool fiber used.
- An environmentally friendly product. Free from toxic dyes or contaminants.
- Certificate of Compliance (CPSIA), ISO 9001, 14001, 18001 certified.
- Made in India.
- For this size, we recommend a minimum capacity of 9kg.
- Wash separately at 30º, using a gentle cycle and a short program (max 30 min).
- Use a neutral detergent. Make sure you use a low spin cycle if the rug has braids or fringes. Do not bleach. Avoid using softener.
- Do not leave the wet rug in the washer, as colors may bleed.
- Tumble dry at low temperature.
- Do not dry clean.