Woolable Rug Autumn Breeze L
A fluffy, long pile rectangular and washable wool rug, in Natural color mixed with Sandstone and with contrast lines in Almond Frost. Uneven fringes at edges gives the rug a bohemian, hippie look.
Smelling autumn, wild dancing in the breeze, the sunburn leaves follow the autumn breeze.
A cotton tote bag and a non-slip underlay are included with every rug.
|Size||5' 7" x 8'|
|Colors||Natural, Sandstone, Almond Frost|
|Composition||Pile: 100% Wool Base: Recycled Cotton|
|Registrated Design||Nº 577|
|Net Weigh||15,00 lb|
- Washable wool rug: easy to wash.
- Handmade: carefully handmade one by one in a traditional way.
- Eco-friendly: Wool with nontoxic dyes.
- Easy to combine: you can combine it with other elements for achieving a warm and cozy atmosphere.
- This is a handcrafted piece and a carefully designed product. Each piece is unique, which is why there may be small variations in color and shape.
- Wool rugs will shed fibers when new and during use. This is not a defect, but a characteristic of the natural wool fiber used.
- An environmentally friendly product. Free from toxic dyes or contaminants.
- Certificate of Compliance (CPSIA), ISO 9001, 14001, 18001 certified.
- Made in India
- For this size, we recommend a minimum capacity of 13kg.
- Wash separately at 30º, using a gentle cycle and a short program (max 30 min).
- Use a neutral detergent. Make sure you use a low spin cycle if the rug has braids or fringes. Do not bleach. Avoid using softener.
- Do not leave the wet rug in the washer, as colors may bleed.
- Tumble dry at low temperature.
- Do not dry clean