Woolable Rug Bahari L
Washable wool rug of different pile heights in Natural color that outline silhouettes of cauri shells alternating an embossed and debossed effect. The canvas base is exposed on one edge, decorated with embroidery and finished with a brown tufted decorative trim on the hem.
The rectangular WOOLABLE Bahari rug ("sea" in Swahili) symbolises the spiritual power of the ocean through these beautiful shells, which are highly cherished in Africa. Available in three sizes.
A cotton tote bag and a non-slip underlay are included with every rug.
|Size||5' 7" x 8'|
|Colors||Natural, Sunlight, Arabesque, Charcoal, Almond Frost|
|Certifications||ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 18001|
|Composition||Pile: 100% Wool Base: Recycled Cotton|
|Registrated Design||Nº 1.187|
|Thickness||3 cm - 1.25 cm|
|Net Weight||18,70 lb|
- Washable wool rug: easy to wash.
- Handmade: carefully handmade one by one in a traditional way.
- Eco-friendly: Wool with nontoxic dyes.
- Easy to combine: you can combine it with other elements for achieving a warm and cozy atmosphere.
- This is a handcrafted piece and a carefully designed product. Each piece is unique, which is why there may be small variations in color and shape.
- Wool rugs will shed fibers when new and during use. This is not a defect, but a characteristic of the natural wool fiber used.
- An environmentally friendly product. Free from toxic dyes or contaminants.
- Certificate of Compliance (CPSIA), ISO 9001, 14001, 18001 certified.
- Made in India.
- For this size, we recommend a minimum capacity of 13kg.
- Wash separately at 30º, using a gentle cycle and a short program (max 30 min).
- Use a neutral detergent. Make sure you use a low spin cycle if the rug has braids or fringes. Do not bleach. Avoid using softener.
- Do not leave the wet rug in the washer, as colors may bleed.
- Tumble dry at low temperature.
- Do not dry clean.