Woolable Rug Cowrie Bracelet
Hand-tufted, washable wool rug with different pile heights and earth-colored yarn's melange, imitating the hues of nature.
The WOOLABLE Cowrie Bracelet rug is inspired by African handcrafted beadwork jewellery, made from seeds and cowrie shells, considered a spiritual blessing from the ocean, symbolizing wealth and fertility.
A cotton tote bag and a non-slip underlay are included with every rug.
|Size||2' 11" x 7' 11"|
|Colors||Natural, Spiced Coral, Charcoal, Almond Frost, Champagne, Sea Shell, Moonlight, Arabesque|
|Composition||Pile: 100% Wool Base: Recycled Cotton|
|Registrated Design||Nº 1.187|
|Net Weigh||11,00 lb|
- Washable wool rug: easy to wash.
- Handmade: carefully handmade one by one in a traditional way.
- Eco-friendly: Wool with nontoxic dyes.
- Easy to combine: you can combine it with other elements for achieving a warm and cozy atmosphere.
- This is a handcrafted piece and a carefully designed product. Each piece is unique, which is why there may be small variations in color and shape.
- Wool rugs will shed fibers when new and during use. This is not a defect, but a characteristic of the natural wool fiber used.
- An environmentally friendly product. Free from toxic dyes or contaminants.
- Certificate of Compliance (CPSIA), ISO 9001, 14001, 18001 certified.
- Made in India.
- For this size, we recommend a minimum capacity of 13kg.
- Wash separately at 30º, using a gentle cycle and a short program (max 30 min).
- Use a neutral detergent. Make sure you use a low spin cycle if the rug has braids or fringes. Do not bleach. Avoid using softener.
- Do not leave the wet rug in the washer, as colors may bleed.
- Tumble dry at low temperature.
- Do not dry clean.