Woolable Rug Dunes - Sheep White L
A fluffy rug whose surface texture is outlined by a gradient in the pile heights, evoking an undulating landscape, with lines meeting vertically and horizontally.
Available in 2 different sizes, in natural white undyed wool, sourced from Middle Eastern sheep, mixed with a 20% blend of New Zealand high quality wool. It provides a warming, soft tread as a bedside rug and an even cozier floor covering for living areas.
|Size||7' 10" x 5' 7"|
|Collection||Sheep of the World|
|Certifications||ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 18001, Certificate of Compliance (CPSIA)|
|Composition||Pile: 100% Wool Base: Recycled Cotton|
|Box Net Weight||9,00 kg|
|Box Height | Length | Width||37 x 60 x 50 cm|
|Thickness||2 cm - 4,5 cm|
|Net Weight||19,84 lb|
- Washable wool rug: easy to wash.
- Handmade: carefully handmade one by one in a traditional way.
- Eco-friendly: Wool with nontoxic dyes.
- Easy to combine: you can combine it with other elements for achieving a warm and cozy atmosphere.
- This is a handcrafted piece and a carefully designed product. Each piece is unique, which is why there may be small variations in color and shape.
- Wool rugs will shed fibers when new and during use. This is not a defect, but a characteristic of the natural wool fiber used.
- An environmentally friendly product. Free from toxic dyes or contaminants.
- Certificate of Compliance (CPSIA), ISO 9001, 14001, 18001 certified.
- Made in India.
Check label sewn onto the rug for recommended washing machine capacity for each rug. For this size, we recommend a minimum capacity of 17kg.
Wash separately at 30º, using a gentle cycle and a short program (max 30 min). Use a neutral detergent.
Make sure you use a low spin cycle if the rug has braids or fringes.
Do not bleach. Avoid using softener.
Do not leave the wet rug in the washer, as colors may bleed.
Tumble dry at low temperature.
Do not dry clean