Woolable Rug Ghosty
Lorena Canals comes to the world of art with the internationally renowned urban-inspired artist Edgar Plans.
Make life colorful! Ghosty is a friendly character inspired by Edgar Plans' artwork that comes to inspire little ones to overcome their fears and paint them in many colors. A fun washable wool rug in bright orange hues, imitating the artist’s brushstrokes, that adds a pop of color to any room along with its own matching knitted cotton cushion for children and art fans to cherish.
|Size||3' 3" x 3' 3"|
|Colors||Natural, Spiced Coral, Arabesque, Apricot, Charcoal|
|Collection||Edgar Plans x Lorena Canals|
|Composition||Pile: 100% Wool - Base: Recycled Cotton|
|Box Net Weight||7,20 kg|
|Box Height | Length | Width||34 x 54 x 50 cm|
- Washable wool rug: easy to wash.
- Handmade: carefully handmade one by one in a traditional way.
- Eco-friendly: Wool with nontoxic dyes.
- Easy to combine: you can combine it with other elements for achieving a warm and cozy atmosphere.
- This is a handcrafted piece and a carefully designed product. Each piece is unique, which is why there may be small variations in color and shape.
- Wool rugs will shed fibers when new and during use. This is not a defect, but a characteristic of the natural wool fiber used.
- An environmentally friendly product. Free from toxic dyes or contaminants.
- Certificate of Compliance (CPSIA), ISO 9001, 14001, 18001 certified.
- Made in India.
- For this size, we recommend a minimum capacity of 9kg.
- Wash separately at 30º, using a gentle cycle and a short program (max 30 min).
- Use a neutral detergent. Make sure you use a low spin cycle if the rug has braids or fringes. Do not bleach. Avoid using softener.
- Do not leave the wet rug in the washer, as colors may bleed.
- Tumble dry at low temperature.
- Do not dry clean.