Woolable Rug Golden Coffee L
Washable wool rug. The aromatic coffee bean and the fertile earth where it is cultivated have inspired this rectangular wool rug, elaborated using the contrast of the cotton canvas base in dark brown color, being visible in between the lines of short pile wool in Champagne color.
|Size||5' 7" x 8'|
|Composition||Pile: 100% Wool Base: Recycled Cotton|
- Washable wool rug: easy to wash.
- Handmade: carefully handmade one by one in a traditional way.
- Eco-friendly: Wool with nontoxic dyes.
- Easy to combine: you can combine it with other elements for achieving a warm and cozy atmosphere.
- This is a handcrafted piece and a carefully designed product. Each piece is unique, which is why there may be small variations in color and shape.
- Wool rugs will shed fibers when new and during use. This is not a defect, but a characteristic of the natural wool fiber used.
- An environmentally friendly product. Free from toxic dyes or contaminants.
- Certificate of Compliance (CPSIA), ISO 9001, 14001, 18001 certified.
- Made in India