Woolable Rug Lakota Night L
Rectangular and washable wool rug with ethnic inspired design symbols made in soft short wool pile, mixed with lines and edges in medium pile to create a structured surface. A modern and elegant color combination in Smoke Blue, Silver Gray, Natural and Charcoal.
|Size||5' 7" x 8'|
|Colors||Natural, Smoke Blue, Charcoal, Silver Gray|
|Composition||Pile: 100% Wool Base: Recycled Cotton|
|Net Weigh||17,20 lb|
- Washable wool rug: easy to wash.
- Handmade: carefully handmade one by one in a traditional way.
- Eco-friendly: Wool with nontoxic dyes.
- Easy to combine: you can combine it with other elements for achieving a warm and cozy atmosphere.
- This is a handcrafted piece and a carefully designed product. Each piece is unique, which is why there may be small variations in color and shape.
- Wool rugs will shed fibers when new and during use. This is not a defect, but a characteristic of the natural wool fiber used.
- An environmentally friendly product. Free from toxic dyes or contaminants.
- Certificate of Compliance (CPSIA), ISO 9001, 14001, 18001 certified.
- Made in India