Woolable Rug Naranguru
Rectangular washable wool rug with acacia tree silhouettes outlined through the different Terracotta-color pile heights, inspired by the reddish African sunsets.
The WOOLABLE Naranguru rug ("sunset" in Swahili) shows a strip of exposed canvas at one end decorated with a hand-embroidered quote reading "The Place Where the Land Runs Forever", followed by a colorful strip alternating colors of Terracotta, gray and red yarns, and hand-knotted fringes. On the opposite edge, the pile seems to blurr into the canvas, imitating tree roots, followed by a strip of tousled fringes.
A cotton tote bag and a non-slip underlay are included with every rug.
|Size||5' 7" x 8'|
|Colors||Cinnamon, Charcoal, Almond Frost, Soil Brown, Arabesque|
|Composition||Pile: 100% Wool Base: 97% cotton, 3% other fibers|
|Registrated Design||Nº 1.187|
|Net Weigh||11,44 lb|
- Washable wool rug: easy to wash.
- Handmade: carefully handmade one by one in a traditional way.
- Eco-friendly: Wool with nontoxic dyes.
- Easy to combine: you can combine it with other elements for achieving a warm and cozy atmosphere.
- This is a handcrafted piece and a carefully designed product. Each piece is unique, which is why there may be small variations in color and shape.
- Wool rugs will shed fibers when new and during use. This is not a defect, but a characteristic of the natural wool fiber used.
- An environmentally friendly product. Free from toxic dyes or contaminants.
- Certificate of Compliance (CPSIA), ISO 9001, 14001, 18001 certified.
- Made in India.
- For this size, we recommend a minimum capacity of 13kg.
- Wash separately at 30º, using a gentle cycle and a short program (max 30 min).
- Use a neutral detergent. Make sure you use a low spin cycle if the rug has braids or fringes. Do not bleach. Avoid using softener.
- Do not leave the wet rug in the washer, as colors may bleed.
- Tumble dry at low temperature.
- Do not dry clean.