Woolable Rug Shuka Sandstone L
Short-pile washable wool rug presented in a combination of three soft shades: Seashell for the ocean shores; Sandstone for the endless plains; and Dusty Pink for the dawn light.
The contour of the WOOLABLE Shuka rug is rectangular, asymmetrical and has part of the base exposed at the edges, finished with fringes. An irregular checked pattern is created with mix-colored yarns, reinterpreting the Masai blankets.
A cotton tote bag and a non-slip underlay are included with every rug.
|Size||5' 7" x 8'|
|Colors||Natural, Sandstone, Champagne|
|Composition||Pile: 100% Wool Base: Recycled Cotton|
|Registrated Design||Nº 1.187|
|Net Weigh||15,18 lb|
- Washable wool rug: easy to wash.
- Handmade: carefully handmade one by one in a traditional way.
- Eco-friendly: Wool with nontoxic dyes.
- Easy to combine: you can combine it with other elements for achieving a warm and cozy atmosphere.
- This is a handcrafted piece and a carefully designed product. Each piece is unique, which is why there may be small variations in color and shape.
- Wool rugs will shed fibers when new and during use. This is not a defect, but a characteristic of the natural wool fiber used.
- An environmentally friendly product. Free from toxic dyes or contaminants.
- Certificate of Compliance (CPSIA), ISO 9001, 14001, 18001 certified.
- Made in India.
- For this size, we recommend a minimum capacity of 13kg.
- Wash separately at 30º, using a gentle cycle and a short program (max 30 min).
- Use a neutral detergent. Make sure you use a low spin cycle if the rug has braids or fringes. Do not bleach. Avoid using softener.
- Do not leave the wet rug in the washer, as colors may bleed.
- Tumble dry at low temperature.
- Do not dry clean.