Woolable Rug Sounds of Summer XL
Rectangular washable wool rug in soft, beautiful color shades of Dusty Pink, Natural and Champagne. Home decor environments are made of these three cozy soft colors. Finished with handmade cross-knotted wool fringes at edges.
Sounds of summer reminds us of the summer spirit, reflecting freedom, joyfulness and the summer lights. Like an innocent child that turns out wild; lose all time, love your mind and free your soul.
A cotton tote bag and a non-slip underlay are included with every rug.
|Size||6' 7" x 9' 10"|
|Colors||Natural, Dusty Pink, Champagne|
|Collection||Free Your Soul|
|Composition||Pile: 100% Wool Base: Recycled Cotton|
|Registrated Design||Nº 577|
|Net Weigh||20,20 lb|
- Washable wool rug: easy to wash.
- Handmade: carefully handmade one by one in a traditional way.
- Eco-friendly: Wool with nontoxic dyes.
- Easy to combine: you can combine it with other elements for achieving a warm and cozy atmosphere.
- This is a handcrafted piece and a carefully designed product. Each piece is unique, which is why there may be small variations in color and shape.
- Wool rugs will shed fibers when new and during use. This is not a defect, but a characteristic of the natural wool fiber used.
- An environmentally friendly product. Free from toxic dyes or contaminants.
- Certificate of Compliance (CPSIA), ISO 9001, 14001, 18001 certified.
- Made in India
- For this size, we recommend a minimum capacity of 17kg.
- Wash separately at 30º, using a gentle cycle and a short program (max 30 min).
- Use a neutral detergent. Make sure you use a low spin cycle if the rug has braids or fringes. Do not bleach. Avoid using softener.
- Do not leave the wet rug in the washer, as colors may bleed.
- Tumble dry at low temperature.
- Do not dry clean