Woolable Rug Sumak Seashell XL
Inspired by the typical Ikat pattern found in Gelim rugs, the Sumak wool washable rug plays with neutral shades of melange yarns in this Seashell version. The edges are finished with fringes and a small row of mini-tassels. The design features a zig-zagging patch running down the center which seems to be scratched with irregular horizontal stripes, some finished with mini-tassels sticking out at the sides. Each rug comes packed in a practical cotton tote bag including a complimentary anti-slip pad.This piece is sustainably handmade in India, using natural fibers and non-toxic dyes.
|Size||6' 7" x 9' 10"|
|Colors||Natural, Seashell, Sandstone|
|Collection||Lorena Canals x Smallable|
|Composition||Pile: 100% Wool - Base: Recycled Cotton|
|Box Net Weight||11,50 kg|
|Box Height | Length | Width||37 x 60 x 50 cm|
|Net Weigh||11,50 kg|
- Washable wool rug: easy to wash.
- Handmade: carefully handmade one by one in a traditional way.
- Eco-friendly: Wool with nontoxic dyes.
- Easy to combine: you can combine it with other elements for achieving a warm and cozy atmosphere.
- This is a handcrafted piece and a carefully designed product. Each piece is unique, which is why there may be small variations in color and shape.
- Wool rugs will shed fibers when new and during use. This is not a defect, but a characteristic of the natural wool fiber used.
- An environmentally friendly product. Free from toxic dyes or contaminants.
- Certificate of Compliance (CPSIA), ISO 9001, 14001, 18001 certified.
- Made in India.
Check label sewn onto the rug for recommended washing machine capacity for each rug. For this size, we recommend a minimum capacity of 17kg.
Wash separately at 30º, using a gentle cycle and a short program (max 30 min). Use a neutral detergent.
Make sure you use a low spin cycle if the rug has braids or fringes.
Do not bleach. Avoid using softener.
Do not leave the wet rug in the washer, as colors may bleed.
Tumble dry at low temperature.
Do not dry clean