Woolable rug Sun Rays
Designed by the Spanish artist Regina Giménez, and directly inspired by her painting Sun Rays, this rectangular washable wool rug combines heights of short pile wool with medium pile, to recreate the structured surface of the original painting. Soft color shades such as Sea shell, Sandstone, Almond Frost and Smoke Blue.
A cotton tote bag and a non-slip underlay are included with every rug.
|Size||5' 7" x 8'|
|Colors||Sandstone, Smoke Blue, Almond Frost, Sea Shell|
|Composition||Pile: 100% Wool Base: Recycled Cotton|
|Registrated Design||Nº 1.299|
|Net Weigh||15,87 lb|
- Washable wool rug: easy to wash.
- Handmade: carefully handmade one by one in a traditional way.
- Eco-friendly: Wool with nontoxic dyes.
- Easy to combine: you can combine it with other elements for achieving a warm and cozy atmosphere.
- This is a handcrafted piece and a carefully designed product. Each piece is unique, which is why there may be small variations in color and shape.
- Wool rugs will shed fibers when new and during use. This is not a defect, but a characteristic of the natural wool fiber used.
- An environmentally friendly product. Free from toxic dyes or contaminants.
- Certificate of Compliance (CPSIA), ISO 9001, 14001, 18001 certified.
- Made in India
- For this size, we recommend a minimum capacity of 13kg.
- Wash separately at 30º, using a gentle cycle and a short program (max 30 min).
- Use a neutral detergent. Make sure you use a low spin cycle if the rug has braids or fringes. Do not bleach. Avoid using softener.
- Do not leave the wet rug in the washer, as colors may bleed.
- Tumble dry at low temperature.
- Do not dry clean