Woolable Rug Woolly - Sheep Beige
This small, cozy washable rug pays tribute to sheep by imitating the shape of their hide, however made in long pile wool tufted over a cotton canvas base. This deign in beige wool from Tunisia is mixed with 20% of New Zealand top range wool.
A soft and fluffy textile piece to be used as a bedside rug, to decorate any little corner of the house, or as a cover to snuggle up on, always adding that extra bit of coziness to one's favorite place.
|Size||2' 5" x 3' 7"|
|Collection||Sheep of the World|
|Certifications||ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 18001, Certificate of Compliance (CPSIA)|
|Composition||Pile: 100% Wool Base: Recycled Cotton|
|Box Net Weight||8,40 kg|
|Box Height | Length | Width||27 x 60 x 50 cm|
|Net Weight||3,08 lb|
- Washable wool rug: easy to wash.
- Handmade: carefully handmade one by one in a traditional way.
- Eco-friendly: Wool with nontoxic dyes.
- Easy to combine: you can combine it with other elements for achieving a warm and cozy atmosphere.
- This is a handcrafted piece and a carefully designed product. Each piece is unique, which is why there may be small variations in color and shape.
- Wool rugs will shed fibers when new and during use. This is not a defect, but a characteristic of the natural wool fiber used.
- An environmentally friendly product. Free from toxic dyes or contaminants.
- Certificate of Compliance (CPSIA), ISO 9001, 14001, 18001 certified.
- Made in India.
Check label sewn onto the rug for recommended washing machine capacity for each rug. For this size, we recommend a minimum capacity of 9kg.
Wash separately at 30º, using a gentle cycle and a short program (max 30 min). Use a neutral detergent.
Make sure you use a low spin cycle if the rug has braids or fringes.
Do not bleach. Avoid using softener.
Do not leave the wet rug in the washer, as colors may bleed.
Tumble dry at low temperature.
Do not dry clean