Woolable Rug Zagros Natural-Sandstone XL
This wool washable rug was inspired by a photo of a nomad wedding taking place in Zagros –land of the Lors– in which men marched wearing capes made up of sewn up rugs. Inspired in that same cape design comes this rug made with a Natural-colored wool pile base and contrasting details that imitate the typical Ikat pattern found in Gelim rugs. The irregular borders simulate two pieces stitched together, and the edges are finished with short, uneven fringes.This piece is sustainably handmade in India, using natural fibers and non-toxic dyes. Each rug comes packed in a practical cotton tote bag including a complimentary anti-slip pad.
|Size||6' 7" x 9' 10"|
|Collection||Lorena Canals x Smallable|
|Certifications||ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 18001, Certificate of Compliance (CPSIA)|
|Composition||Pile: 100% Wool - Base: Recycled Cotton|
|Box Net Weight||11,00 kg|
|Box Height | Length | Width||37 x 60 x 50 cm|
|Net Weight||24,20 lb|
- Washable wool rug: easy to wash.
- Handmade: carefully handmade one by one in a traditional way.
- Eco-friendly: Wool with nontoxic dyes.
- Easy to combine: you can combine it with other elements for achieving a warm and cozy atmosphere.
- This is a handcrafted piece and a carefully designed product. Each piece is unique, which is why there may be small variations in color and shape.
- Wool rugs will shed fibers when new and during use. This is not a defect, but a characteristic of the natural wool fiber used.
- An environmentally friendly product. Free from toxic dyes or contaminants.
- Certificate of Compliance (CPSIA), ISO 9001, 14001, 18001 certified.
- Made in India.
Check label sewn onto the rug for recommended washing machine capacity for each rug. For this size, we recommend a minimum capacity of 17kg.
Wash separately at 30º, using a gentle cycle and a short program (max 30 min). Use a neutral detergent.
Make sure you use a low spin cycle if the rug has braids or fringes.
Do not bleach. Avoid using softener.
Do not leave the wet rug in the washer, as colors may bleed.
Tumble dry at low temperature.
Do not dry clean