Knitted Cushion BatBoy
Lorena Canals comes to the world of art with the internationally renowned urban-inspired artist Edgar Plans.
A handmade cotton knitted cushion that serves as the perfect match for the Batboy rug. The superhero character comes from the work of the artist Edgar Plans to give life to this small decorative cushion, which doubles as a stuffed mascot.
PRE ORDER. Estimated ship date: late October.
|Size||30 x 35|
|Collection||Edgar Plans x Lorena Canals|
|Composition||Cover: 100% Cotton - Filler: 100% Polyester|
|Box Net Weight||3,00 kg|
|Box Height | Length | Width||27 x 60 x 40 cm|
- Washable wool rug: easy to wash.
- Handmade: carefully handmade one by one in a traditional way.
- Eco-friendly: Wool with nontoxic dyes.
- Easy to combine: you can combine it with other elements for achieving a warm and cozy atmosphere.
- This is a handcrafted piece and a carefully designed product. Each piece is unique, which is why there may be small variations in color and shape.
- Wool rugs will shed fibers when new and during use. This is not a defect, but a characteristic of the natural wool fiber used.
- An environmentally friendly product. Free from toxic dyes or contaminants.
- Certificate of Compliance (CPSIA), ISO 9001, 14001, 18001 certified.
- Made in India.
- Mashine wash cold water.
- Wash with similar colors.
- Use gentle cycle.
- Do not bleach.
- Tumble dry low.
- Do not iron.
- Do not dry clean.
- To avoid further damage, do not pull any loose threads, but trim carefully with scissors