Woolable Rug Kachina
Inspired by the carefully handcrafted Kachina heavy ornamented carved-wood dolls from the Hopi tribe whose beliefs evolved around them. They believed that everything, including objects, contains a soul given from nature. As symbols of wisdom and harmony, this irregularly shaped rug is a tribute to the Hopi American-Indians.
Lorena Canals has played with different types of textures and wool length to give to each rug a bohemian, colorful and mystic touch. Made in fluffy long wool pile mixed with medium and short pile to evocate the artisan look of carved wood, the rug has a contrasted yet harmonic color combination.
Inspired in this cultural tradition the Kachina rug is finished with uneven edges and hand-knotted irregular wool fringes by our skilled artisans.
|Measurement||90 x 240|
|Colors||Natural, Sandstone, Blue Fog, Cinnamon, Spiced Coral, Charcoal|
|Composition||Pile: 100% Wool Base: Recycled Cotton|
- Washable wool rug: easy to wash.
- Handmade: carefully handmade one by one in a traditional way.
- Eco-friendly: Wool with nontoxic dyes.
- Easy to combine: you can combine it with other elements for achieving a warm and cozy atmosphere.
- This is a handcrafted piece and a carefully designed product. Each piece is unique, which is why there may be small variations in color and shape.
- Wool rugs will shed fibers when new and during use. This is not a defect, but a characteristic of the natural wool fiber used.
- An environmentally friendly product. Free from toxic dyes or contaminants.
- Certificate of Compliance (CPSIA), ISO 9001, 14001, 18001 certified.
- Made in India
- For this size, we recommend a minimum capacity of 9kg.
- Wash separately at 30º, using a gentle cycle and a short program (max 30 min).
- Use a neutral detergent. Make sure you use a low spin cycle if the rug has braids or fringes. Do not bleach. Avoid using softener.
- Do not leave the wet rug in the washer, as colors may bleed.
- Tumble dry at low temperature.
- Do not dry clean