Woolable Rug Pie Chart
This round colorful rug is inspired by a Donna Wilson round knitted woollen stool cover designed in rainbow colors. This cheerful rug features short piles in plain colors combined with sections in melange yarn, together with a contrasting gray area in a longer wool pile. The rug is finished with a long pile fringe all around the edges.
Perfect to add a pop of color to any room, this rug comes in a small size for easy fit in nursery rooms, hallways or any other favorite corner in the home. It comes with a practical cotton tote bag custom-designed by Donna Wilson, with a dark gray print over a natural background, and includes a complimentary lightweight anti-slip underlay.
|Size||120 x 120|
|Colors||Natural, Lavander, Sandstone, Smoke Blue, Spiced Coral, Sunlight, Honey Dew, Ocean Blue, Arabesque, Pink Bloom, Pearl Mint|
|Composition||Pile: 100% Wool Base: Recycled Cotton|
|Registrated Design||Nº 1.187|
|Net Weigh||1,90 kg|
- Washable wool rug: easy to wash.
- Handmade: carefully handmade one by one in a traditional way.
- Eco-friendly: Wool with nontoxic dyes.
- Easy to combine: you can combine it with other elements for achieving a warm and cozy atmosphere.
- This is a handcrafted piece and a carefully designed product. Each piece is unique, which is why there may be small variations in color and shape.
- Wool rugs will shed fibers when new and during use. This is not a defect, but a characteristic of the natural wool fiber used.
- An environmentally friendly product. Free from toxic dyes or contaminants.
- Certificate of Compliance (CPSIA), ISO 9001, 14001, 18001 certified.
- Made in India.
- For this size, we recommend a minimum capacity of 9kg.
- Wash separately at 30º, using a gentle cycle and a short program (max 30 min).
- Use a neutral detergent. Make sure you use a low spin cycle if the rug has braids or fringes. Do not bleach. Avoid using softener.
- Do not leave the wet rug in the washer, as colors may bleed.
- Tumble dry at low temperature.
- Do not dry clean.