Woolable Rug Zuni
Inspired by the Hopi tribes' ancient handcraft traditions, in this case their emblematic handmade necklaces.
This irregularly shaped rug with fluffy long and medium wool pile in soft color combinations, including Natural, Almond Frost, Silver Gray, Honey Dew and touches of Ocean Blue. Finished with one-knot messy wool fringes giving it a mystical and bohemian touch to the design.
This design can be used as a rug or wall decoration. Ready to transform home decoration into a cozy and hippy area with a free spirit touch.
|Size||90 x 240|
|Colors||Silver Gray, Almond Frost, Honey Dew, Ocean Blue|
|Composition||Pile: 100% Wool Base: Recycled Cotton|
- Washable wool rug: easy to wash.
- Handmade: carefully handmade one by one in a traditional way.
- Eco-friendly: Wool with nontoxic dyes.
- Easy to combine: you can combine it with other elements for achieving a warm and cozy atmosphere.
- This is a handcrafted piece and a carefully designed product. Each piece is unique, which is why there may be small variations in color and shape.
- Wool rugs will shed fibers when new and during use. This is not a defect, but a characteristic of the natural wool fiber used.
- An environmentally friendly product. Free from toxic dyes or contaminants.
- Certificate of Compliance (CPSIA), ISO 9001, 14001, 18001 certified.
- Made in India
- For this size, we recommend a minimum capacity of 9kg.
- Wash separately at 30º, using a gentle cycle and a short program (max 30 min).
- Use a neutral detergent. Make sure you use a low spin cycle if the rug has braids or fringes. Do not bleach. Avoid using softener.
- Do not leave the wet rug in the washer, as colors may bleed.
- Tumble dry at low temperature.
- Do not dry clean