Woolable Pouffe Fields
A light-weight round pouffe, easy to move from one space to another, made in dyed Charcoal color cotton canvas base with geometric rows of short wool pile in soft Seashell and Moonlight colors. The pouffe has a zipper and removable inside cushion filled with polystyrene balls
A favourite pouffe for any corner!
|Colors||Natural, Dark Grey, Moonlight|
|Composition||Pile: 100% Wool Base: Recycled Cotton Filler: 100% Polystyrene balls|
- Domestically washable: easy to wash, and can be washed in a conventional washing machine, without uncovering.
- Handmade: carefully handmade one by one in a traditional way.
- Eco-friendly: Natural natural cotton exterior with nontoxic dyes.
- Easy to combine: you can combine it with other elements for achieving a warm and cozy atmosphere.
- A handmade and a carefully designed product. Each piece is unique, which is why there may be small variations in color and shape.
- This product complies with all quality and safety regulations for children. ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 18001 certified.
- An environmentally friendly product. Free from toxic dyes or contaminants.
- Made in India.
- For pouffes and cushions, we recommend a minimum capacity of 9kg.
- Remove the inside filler before washing (filler cannot be washed).
- Wash separately at 30º, using a gentle cycle and a short program (max 30 min). Use a neutral detergent.
- Make sure you use a low spin cycle if there are braids or fringes.
- Do not bleach. Avoid using softener.
- Do not leave the wet article in the washer, as colors may bleed.
- Tumble dry at low temperature.
- Do not dry clean