Woolable Pouffe Fields
A light-weight round pouffe, easy to move from one space to another, made in dyed Charcoal color cotton canvas base with geometric rows of short wool pile in soft Seashell and Moonlight colors. The pouffe has a zipper and removable inside cushion filled with polystyrene balls
A favorite pouffe for any corner!
|Colors||Natural, Dark Grey, Moonlight|
|Composition||Pile: 100% Wool Base: Recycled Cotton Filler: 100% Polystyrene balls|
- Domestically washable: easy to wash, and can be washed in a conventional washing machine, without uncovering.
- Handmade: carefully handmade one by one in a traditional way.
- Eco-friendly: Natural natural cotton exterior with nontoxic dyes.
- Easy to combine: you can combine it with other elements for achieving a warm and cozy atmosphere.
- A handmade and a carefully designed product. Each piece is unique, which is why there may be small variations in color and shape.
- This product complies with all quality and safety regulations for children. ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 18001 certified.
- An environmentally friendly product. Free from toxic dyes or contaminants.
- Made in India.
- Cover:Machine wash (capacity 6kg or more) separately using a delicate 30ºC program without whitening.
- Use a mild detergent, and do not use softeners.
- Select low centrifuge speed if there are braids, fringes or pom poms.
- Tumble dry at low temperature. Do not leave the wet Knitted cushion inside the washing machine. Avoid continous exposure to the sun.
- Filler:Do not wash.