Woolable Pouffe Fields
A light-weight round pouffe, easy to move from one space to another, made in dyed Charcoal color cotton canvas base with geometric rows of short wool pile in soft Seashell and Moonlight colors. The pouffe has a zipper and removable inside cushion filled with polystyrene balls
A favourite pouffe for any corner!
|Colors||Natural, Dark Grey, Moonlight|
|Composition||Pile: 100% Wool Base: Recycled Cotton Filler: 100% Polystyrene balls|
- Washable wool: easy to wash.
- Handmade: carefully handmade one by one in a traditional way.
- Eco-friendly: Wool with nontoxic dyes.
- Easy to combine: you can combine it with other elements for achieving a warm and cozy atmosphere.
- This is a handcrafted piece and a carefully designed product. Each piece is unique, which is why there may be small variations in color and shape.
- Wool products will shed fibers when new and during use. This is not a defect, but a characteristic of the natural wool fiber used.
- An environmentally friendly product. Free from toxic dyes or contaminants.
- Certificate of Compliance (CPSIA), ISO 9001, 14001, 18001 certified.
- Made in India
- For pouffes and cushions, we recommend a minimum capacity of 9kg.
- Remove the inside filler before washing (filler cannot be washed).
- Wash separately at 30º, using a gentle cycle and a short program (max 30 min). Use a neutral detergent.
- Make sure you use a low spin cycle if there are braids or fringes.
- Do not bleach. Avoid using softener.
- Do not leave the wet article in the washer, as colors may bleed.
- Tumble dry at low temperature.
- Do not dry clean